01. WE DO NOT TAKE MOBILE SUBMISSIONS. Sorry, we do not take asks.
02. When you want us to cross out a villager, PLEASE INCLUDE THE POST NUMBER. I can not stress this enough. You can search for your post using tags including name, species, personality, and gender of the villager.
The post number is the series of digits in the URL following post/(postnumberhere). If you are on mobile using the tumblr app, you can access the post number by opening that post in a browser.
03. Do not contact us for the villager. Please contact the person whose url is listed in the submission form in the contact info. We are only the middleman for the exchange.
04. Send us a notification to cross out a villager only AFTER the villager’s been adopted. We do not want to go through “Villager A is available again,” and uncross it and cross it again.
05. We are a free service, so please do not put anything in the submission that would imply you want something for the villager. Please only send in a submission if you want to give the villager away for free.
If you tell us to cross out a villager without a number, we will simple delete the ask instead of asking you to find the number. Same goes for mobile submission and asks inquiring about the villagers we do not have.
This post will be reblogged perodically as needed.